HG series (single drum and double drum) drum scraper dryer
The drum dryer is an internal heating conduction type rotating continuous drying equipment. The rotating drum passes through its lower trough, and adheres to a thick material film. The heat is transported to the inner wall of the drum through the pipe, transferred to the outer wall of the drum, and then transferred to the feed film. The moisture in the material film is evaporated and dehumidified. The moisture-containing material is dried. The dried material is shoveled away from the drum by the scraper installed on the surface of the drum, and placed on the screw conveyor below the scraper. The dried material is collected and packaged through the screw conveyor.
Performance characteristics of drum dryer:
1. High thermal efficiency. Because the heat transfer mechanism of the drum dryer is heat conduction, the direction of heat transfer remains the same throughout the operation cycle. Except for cover heat dissipation and heat radiation loss, the rest of the heat is used for the evaporation of the moisture content of the tube material film. The thermal efficiency can reach 70%. -80%.
2. Large operating flexibility and wide applicability. Many drying factors of the drum dryer can be adjusted. Such as the concentration of the feed, the thickness of the coating material film, the temperature of the heating medium, the rotation speed of the drum, etc., can change the drying efficiency of the drum dryer. And many factors are not related to each other. This brings great convenience to the drum drying operation, so that it can adapt to the drying of various materials and the requirements of different yields.
3. Short drying time. The drying cycle of materials is generally only 10-300 seconds, which is suitable for heat-sensitive materials. If the drum dryer is installed in a vacuum, it can be operated under reduced pressure.
4. High drying rate. Because the material film coated on the cylinder wall is very thin, generally 0.3-1.5mm. The heat and mass transfer directions are the same. The surface of the material film can maintain the evaporation strength of 20-70kg.H2O/m2.h.
The installation of the drum dryer is arranged according to the general plan. The ground should be flat, pressure gauges and safety valves should be installed at the steam pipe inlet, and the steam inlet flanges should be firmly connected.
Adapt to materials:
The drum dryer is suitable for drying liquids or more viscous materials in the chemical, dye, pharmaceutical, food, metallurgical and other industries.
Drum dryer debugging:
After the drum dryer is installed, a trial run experiment must be carried out.
1. Jog the main motor to observe the correct rotation of the main drum.
2. Observe whether the rotation of the main drum and each transmission component is flexible, whether the steam inlet and outlet are connected, and whether the pressure gauge is within the working pressure range.
3. Start the motor and the main drum runs smoothly. After the temperature rises, the material is added and the motor speed and the film uniformity of the material on the drum are adjusted to control the final moisture content of the material.
4. Start the auger motor, output the dried finished material, and adjust the auger motor speed according to the amount of dried product.
|Specifications ||Drum size||Effective heating area m2||Drying capacity||Steam consumption kg/h||Motor power kw||Dimensions mm||Weight kg|
Note: If the customer needs, we can design and manufacture the upper feed double drum dryer for the customer.